Are you still living in your home while it’s on the market?
Let us transform it to help you attract buyers, sell faster, and earn more money.
Resa’s Home Interiors stages your home with supplemental furniture and decor, by rearranging your existing pieces and recommending items that accentuate or update your current decor.
Work with Resa’s Home Interiors and you’ll receive:
- Planning and design expertise
- Recommendations for reusing or rearranging furniture and accessories
- Recommendations for adding or removing furniture and accessories
- Rental of quality furniture and accessories for any room
- Stress-free packing and delivery
- Quick staging process to minimize sale disruptions
- Removal of staging inventory when the house sells
Are you having trouble disconnecting emotionally from your home and depersonalizing the things inside it? We bring a fresh eye to decluttering and can define spaces based on what buyers are looking for. It is possible to showcase what you love about your home, but approach it from a buyer’s perspective – and we can help you do just that.
Did you know that 77% of buyers’ real estate agents said staging a home made it easier for buyers to picture themselves living there? Plus, they’re more likely to visit your home after seeing professionally-staged photos online. Wilmington homeowners trust us to get their home market-ready. Let us do the same for you.